By Admins
Jul 25th, 2014

Before studying outside your home country, there is paperwork you need to do. Your age, the duration of the program, the type of study and a visa for studying are factors that may influence the easiness or difficulty of your paperwork. It’s not the same going to Spain for a Spanish course in the summer break than doing it for a master degree. The important thing is to plan ahead all the possibilities and keep some important legal factors in mind. (más…)